sabato 9 aprile 2016

Intervista a TYLER COUETT

STUDENTESSA: Hi Tyler! Are you ready?
TYLER: Ya, we can start.
S: Where are you from?
T: I'm from Newfields, in New Hampshire, so in North America.
S: Why are you in Italy?
T: I'm here 'cause I'm just gratuated from college and I came here to study international affairs. I love italian culture and I really enjoy learning more about world.
S: How did you feel when you arrived in Italy?
T: I' ve always want to come to Italy and learn more about local culture, but when I arrived I was definitely nervous 'cause I didn' t know anyone. But now I' m more confortable and  much happier.
S: How do you feel now?
T: I feel great, I like being here and everyday it gets better and better
S: What are you going to do after this travel in Italy?
T: So, when I' ll go back in United States I want to find job in Washington D.C.,  so work for the government or in international relationship: I really like to study Global Affairs.
S: What is your favorite subject?
T: My favorite subject is definitely history: I love history, I think it's extremely important, and I think that understanding history can help you to understand people and future of the world.
S: What do you love of Italy?
T: Definitely people and food. Since I' ve been here I haven' t had any food that I didn' t like and I' ve never met anyone like italian people. So, I love people and food.
S: Did you work in America?
T: My job in America was mostly student, but during summer I was cook in country club or a fancy restaurant.
S: Which are you dream?
T: My only dream at the moment is work one day for the government or a global organization.
S: What is the worst thing that happened to you?
T: The worst thing that happened to me was probably when I got hit by a bolt and I' ve almost lost both my legs. That was preatty bad but it could have been worst!
S: Which are your hobbies?
T: I love running: it's one of the most things I love to do; I also like working with my hands and I love watching moving.
S: What is your favorite colour, and why?
T: My favorite colour is blue 'cause when I was child I have always had blue birthday's cake, so… I don't really know why, but I love blue, maybe 'cause ocean and sky are blue… I don' t know, but it's my favorite colour.
S: Okay, so… what did you learn in Italy in these months?
T: I learnt new thing about culture, about language and people. I' ve travalled to London, Florence, Amsterdam, so just learn more about, ehm... how it works over here.
S: How much are you improuved in italian?
T: I'm sure to improve myself to listen, to understand italian, but speaking is very difficult for me.
S: So, what is more difficult according to you?
T: Definitely speaking italian 'cause sentence structure is much different, so is hard for me form pheraps in my head; it's much easier for me to write them down.
S: Have you some ideas for improve our english?
T: So, the best way that I' d think so far is conversational just interacting with students and only speaking in English facing people to speak; definitely improve the most and once people, students aren't so shy about speaking in english improve remarketly well.
S: What is the biggest difference between Italy and U.S.A.?
T: Just a way biggest difference [is that] in America everyone have to do something quickly, efficently and getting done fast. In Italy people are a lot more relaxed! There isn' t always a set plain and people are a lot of easygoing next.
S: What will be first thing you are going to do just back in New Hampshire?
T: First thing I' ll do it' s just hang out and relax with my friends and family, that' s the only thing I miss at all.
S: The last question: what is your type of girl?
T: Oh, ehm, my ideal girl, oh… I don' t really know, she would be, ehm… the most important thing is someone I could enjoy things around that I can be myself with. And most important is someone that makes me a better version of myself and someone that helps me being my best me.
S: Thank you very much for you time, Tyler!
T: Of nothing!

Intervista a cura di Sara RUSSO, IV A
Con l' aiuto per la trascrizione di:
Federica MILETTO, IV A e Martina FABRIS, IV A

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento